Monday, September 8, 2008

What a week!!










WOW! I can't believe everything that has happened this week. First of all thanks to everyone that has come out to the TOUR so far - you definitely helped kick start it into action. Perrysburg on Thursday was a huge success thanks to everyone who signed up for mocha club. You helped raise over $30,000 in one night! Enough money to build 2 wells in Africa this year. That is truly amazing! Not to mention the way the other two shows in Cinci and Spring Arbor went. After this weekend I believe people have joined together to raise over $60,000 already!!! I'm too excited to sleep because of it! AS if those 3 shows weren't enough, we were able to play a sold out benefit show for a local family in Toledo being featured on Extreme Makeover - Home Edition! Check out the Toledo Blade, and our local ABC station for details. Last night over FIVE THOUSAND people showed up for the rally. They were forced to turn people away - I don't think anyone was planning on it being so big! We even got to play a quick song with designer Paul DiMeo. HUGE! What a night. We're going to head to the demolition tomorrow and I'll try to get some pics. Thanks to my dad for these photos already ;)

Also must quickly mention - Check out TOMS shoes NOW! And check these pics too...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris - I am so thankful for the way God is using you guys. I've been praying for you on a regular basis, and it's so great to see the way he's blessing you and the people of the world because of you.

And by the way, Saturday night in Spring Arbor... AWESOME!

alyssa kay said...

WOW, I'd say you guys have made an impact! Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is an amazing show & what an opportunity to be a part of it, congrads!

Matt Bunk said...

Alright Chris. A real update! Now. How 'bout one of those for each stop on this tour. That would be a very pleasant surprise.

Rockermom said...

this is amazing, God is very please with you guys and the blessings keep pouring out. Thanks for sharing those awesome pics.

Cant wait till the show in MA.

Have a great week.

be blessed!

andra said...

i love the pics.
you rock.

Unknown said...

I like the screaming into the guitar pickups... i bet that sounded sweet!

Cherylyn. said...

so EPIC! i love that show!
Ty and Paul are amaaazzzing.
Is your show going to actually be part of the episode on the telley?! i hope so!! that would be GLORIOUS.

P.s. I am SO sad that the closest you are coming to Virginia Beach is Fredricksburg! :[
Come back to the beacharooney!!!!

p.p.s. your John Locke action figure is the funniest thing of LIFE, "Don't tell me what I can't do! EVER!"
best show in the world!

Unknown said...

Sorry Craig & I couldn't make it to your show in Toledo!