Sunday, February 3, 2008

Now that's rock and roll




So the superbowl is over. I personally thought it was over after Petty played running down a dream. But what a crazy final minute huh? I lost a bit of interest as I got on my laptop after the halftime show to buy some Tom Petty tickets for July! But I'm glad I kept watching. So really, how about that halftime show? I was beyond excited. Top notch performance. I'm glad he played the classics. The Hammitt's were over and we all thoroughly enjoyed the show. Dominique dug out her Halloween costume from when she was 8 years old...


Good times. Also good stuff this week... season premier of LOST! We've only waited about a year for that to start. We had to wait an extra day to watch due to the cruise we were on - but I can't complain about that. It was a fun week for sure... more fun than what Bill Belichick will be having this week. We also signed some CD covers today. It's about that time. The record will be out on the 12th and we have a lot of things going on this week to get ready. Tomorrow starts at 7 am with a needle to my spine. Yeah - maybe I'll get some pics of that procedure for ya;)

5 comments:

Christi said...

I can't wait for the new record and I agree that Tom was pretty amazing and that the last 1 minute of the game was crazy.

I am glad that you got home safely from your cruise.

andra said...

The Cd covers look great! Good job! ;)

nate said...

LOST...I used to make fun of my wife for watching it, mow I am helplessly addicted. Unfortunately, I missed the halftime show (putting 4 kids to bed). I had to google 'Bill Belichick' when I read your blog...I think that shows that the halftime show is the highlight of the one football game I watch each year!

Matt Bunk said...

TP tore it up on Sunday. I can't believe they rolled a grand piano out for Benmont for a 12 minute performance. I meant to talk to you about his new DVD Documentary at Cameron's B-day party but we had to run out, Our daughter wasn't feeling so great. I'm sure you saw it. What did you think? I thought it was great. TP has such a amazing story, so money great moments. He's coming to Detroit in May and Nina and I are really excited. We saw him at DTE last year and he was unbelievable. This is Matt by the way. The worship leader from Jason and Yvette's church. I think you know who I am but I don't want to assume anything. Anyway, hope the release goes good next week. Tell Dom we said hi.

Jaime said...

LOL, I'm looking forward to receiving one of those albums! ;) :D