Friday, February 29, 2008

It's hard to keep moving when your feet are cold

"Well I may shake your hand, but I won't know your name."

So here I am at home getting back to a normal routine after being away for a few weeks. Doing my taxes, shoveling snow, jumping cars that won't start. You know, the usual. Oh and a few band related things like sending out press info, approving show schedules, and doing my part to keep the ship afloat. All in all I'm ready for a 'big weekend.' Last night definitely helped relieve the stress level though.... LOST on ABC was amazing. Best episode ever in my opinion. It's like taking my favorite movie of all time and kicking it up a few notches and throwing in a cool Scotsman to boot. For those of you into the show you know what I mean. Pretty much stood up and clapped after that one.



Next week we gear up for the tour with Third Day. We have definitely hit the big time - Van and all. Ha - seriously though, we are excited to be in such great company for a month and to play a BUNCH of new songs! I hope you're all ready to sing along.

Back to my taxes -

12 comments:

nate said...

I agree with your thoughts on lost...I even commented to Sandra that it was the most interesting episode I had seen in a while. I like the character of Daniel (think that's his name...the mad scientist).

Chris Rohman said...

Daniel Farraday - My new favorite character. Desmond has been my all time fav - so last nights episode was off the charts.

andra said...

Hey! Have a super awesome weekend! :)
and...

Keep Rockin'!!

Ashlen said...

I don't know if last night was my favorite episode but I do know that all of season four so far has been pretty fantastic and equally insane!

I'm glad that Daniel is a good guy so far. I can't really figure out anyone else from the boat yet, but the way Daniel acted with Desmond proves he is not there just to follow orders!

Unknown said...

Desmond has always been my favorite as well. Did you know he played Jesus on the movie versions of the gospels of Mark and Luke? Makes him even more awesome!

Glad to hear you're shoveling. Sounds like Matt is wussing out and using a snowblower.

Matt Bunk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Bunk said...

"Big Weekend" is my favorite song on his new album. Classic TP. Nice reference.

Unknown said...

hmmm... Two different Matthews. Second one's not me. Interesting.

Matt Bunk said...

The second Matthew is me. I confess. I figured out how to change my profile name so now all the confusion will disappear. I hope I didn't give anyone the impression that the other Matthew is a Tom Petty fan (which he may be, you'll have to ask him). It is I who made the comment about Big Weekend. Sorry for any confusion.

Ashlen said...

Oh my GOSH, did you see LOST last night?!!!
I just watched it today because I had classes last night, but I can't BELIEVE who the character is they show that "we weren't expecting to see ever again"!
I'm pretty much still in shock!
I was not expecting to see him AT ALLLLLL!!!
I cannot WAIT for next week!
And I didn't really think about it, but I guess it's a little bit obvious who the spy for Ben might be now.

It's interesting how that show leaves you with more questions than answers!

andra said...

Chris!! You gotta update your blog more often... :D
Okay?

Happy Easter! Stop by and say hi! Haha. God bless you and your family!

Jaime said...

Agreed! More updates, please! ;)
What did you do while you were in St. Louis? Besides not playing a show for us? ;) LOL.