Wednesday, March 26, 2008

you know it's been too long if...


you forget your username and password. But then again, I'm a terribly forgetful person. There's really no good excuse for this though. It's usually the little things. I can come up with an idea and in the time it takes to find a way to write it down it's usually floated out of my brain somehow.

anyways - some lucky guy out there with five thousand dollars just sitting around won this tonight...

73 tele

I'm not too jealous though. I opted to buy the new jon foreman ep today which cost me way less and brings instant satisfaction anyways.

this week while on the road we'll be shooting a video for 'whatever you're doing.' It should be a good time. I'm planning on fake-playing guitar and I'm pretty sure the other guys will be doing likewise. I'll try to post some pics this week...

did anyone catch Counting Crows on Letterman last night?

5 comments:

Matt Bunk said...

Chris. Check out this mac app called wallet. It helps a ton.

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/18947

You can store passwords, credit card numbers, and the like. Wow. The way I'm selling this you'd think I'm getting a commission.

andra said...

Hey Chris! Yeah, it's been too long since your last post.

I'm am forgetful person too. I usually forget names...

You're shooting a new video??? That's great!! :)

andra said...

p.s. Yes, you definitely have to post some pics!!!

Unknown said...

I saw that guitar on ebay when I was goofing around the other night. I also saw a $50K mandolin that would be awesome if that kind of money was just lying around in my house somewhere.

ps. sweet, my word verification is "Hapydad." Bad spelling, but at least it's true!

Anonymous said...

yeah actually i forgot my password to get in to this and had to reset it. wow. anyways that telecaster is nice however i m not envious of the dude. ive got a LP that works just fine (its an epiphone)