Friday, December 12, 2008

Today I think I stole a guitar. From Matt. I don't think I need to worry about him getting on a computer to read this though. But little does he know I found a PRS of his in the van today and I'm laying claim to it for a little while. At least 'til he notices.

Hmm, what else has happened lately... Some good friends from out in California sent us an AWESOME hand made gift for Josiah. It's a 'watch me grow' book that looks like a tree and it has room for a year's worth of pictures. The Goldstone's always send us these incredible hand-made Christmas cards too. I'm not kidding, but I know for a fact they could start their own company and give hallmark a huge run for their money...




Random, but tonight I heard John Tesh on the radio. What a perfect radio voice that guy has huh? He was talking about PB+J at about 9pm. So I pulled over and bought some at the kroger. Not my kroger though, because I really don't like that one. That's a different blog. Also went to Best Buy tonight and noticed how ridiculously big and bright their shopping carts are. It's like they're just asking to be filled with large corrugated boxes full of non-biodegradable packing wrap and shiny black boxes. Don't worry though I just bought a dvd with some best buy bucks, the cart was for the little man. Which brings me to my next point. I never knew about the funny noises a baby is capable of making. I mean, it's pretty incredible. I'm told it's normal, but sometimes I wonder if it's my baby in the crib or a terradactyl egg hatching.

9 comments:

Heather said...

I have-have to leave a comment. K&L are amazingly creative and I love it. So glad that you blogged about that gift they sent, it's so awesome! I agree about the hallmark comment, it's awesome. I can't wait to see what their Christmas card looks like this year!
Josiah is so cute! Congrats again!
Glad Best Buy didn't make you buy extreme amounts of stuff! It is an enticing store, though.
Hope Ohio is nice right now!

Unknown said...

Is the PRS a "Mira?" If so, send it my way. He'll never know!

Anonymous said...

Your little baby is soooo adorable!!

Rockermom said...

finally, pics of baby Josiah (THANK YOU!), he is adorable!!! Nice blog, keep them coming. Have a wonderful 1st Christmas as a dad, the holidays are even better when there are kids to share them with.

Much love to you all. Merry Christmas.

Be blessed!

Anonymous said...

Josiah is amazing! how on earth did he turn out blonde??? lol

Cherylyn. said...

Josiah is gloriously gorgeous! geeze louise.
p.s. i love your stories to the max!

Unknown said...

Chris,

What an absolutely beautiful baby!

Enjoy every moment!

Merry Christmas!

andra said...

Josiah is beautiful!!!

concretegirl2 said...

Sorry for the delay in commenting... getting over the 2 week flu. :( And sorry about the lack of Christmas cards this year, too.

SO glad you guys like the book! It is fun to see one of the pages with Josiah's cute little picture in there! Enjoy filling it up over the next year. :)