Sunday, July 6, 2008

Schooled


It's Sunday 2:30 AM and Today - by that I mean Saturday, I woke up at 4AM in Bakersfield California in a small queen sized bed with Matt. Ok that may be too much info, but I'm still awake because I bought the new John Mayer film and it's blowing my mind right now. Don't watch it. Seriously - especially if you think you play guitar. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now ;)

... ok, i was kidding - you have to check it out. Musically it's incredible. He plays 3 back to back sets and keeps his voice and hands flawlessly in sync the whole time. I'm not into his wristwatch preferences but to each his own. I don't know how Eric Clapton can even sleep well at night after watching this.

6 comments:

Matt Bunk said...

I'm sure you enjoyed the free fallin' cover. John Mayer sports some ridiculous time pieces. I don't know what he's rocking on the dvd, but I know he collects vintage rolexs and often wears a IWC pilot platinum which cost more than a Honda Pilot SUV (not a joke). I have the CD. Got to get my hands on the DVD now.

Unknown said...

Small queen sized bed? Man, what are you used to? Though, I guess when you're with a guy, then even a King would be too small.

Therese said...

Hey Chris,
Sandy just got back from the John Mayer concert here in Toronto. He brought home John Mayer's CD, so I'll have to give it a listen! =)

Cherylyn. said...

John Mayer is pretty mindblowing these days.
it's kind of annoying.

Sharing queen sized bed.
ultimate fun, huh?
hahahahah.

I hope you're fab.
Love your blogarooney, friend.

Unknown said...

Just had to pop in and say "hi"! It sounds like you had a nice birthday and are keeping busy.

I wondered about the "small" queen sized bed comment too. Aren't all queen sized beds the same size??? haha

Hugs to you & Dominique!

andra said...

:)