Sunday, January 13, 2008

A day to relax

So the past few weeks have been fairly hectic. I woke up late yesterday after a quick two day trip with Matt and Pete to visit some radio stations in Texas. I worked on some un-fun things for a while and then I happened to look outside and noticed that it was actually kind of nice out. Nice as in not cloudy or windy. It hit me then that I hadn't flown any of my rc airplanes since summer. I asked Dominique if we could go and she was in. So I charged up some batteries and we headed to the park....


3 comments:

Kenni B said...

I bought an Air Hogs Aero Ace over the Summer. I heard it was easy to use and durable. Good thing, cause I've crashed more times than I care to remember and it's still running like a champ!

May be time to get something bigger.

Cheerio~Kenni B

Cassie said...

Looks like fun...? Lol I can't say I've ever attempted to fly a plane myself.

peteprevost said...

very nice dude! i miss watching you fly. glad to see you're back.