Wednesday, November 19, 2008

my laptop went to Vienna but I'm home with a new friend


Sorry for the delay in posting about the biggest news in my life! But this past week has been fantastic and crazy all at once. Last Tuesday night my wife and I got to meet our little boy! He was born here in the great city of Toledo, Ohio on Veterans Day at 10:20 PM. Weighing in at only 6 pounds and 1 ounce at 19 and 1/2 inches long here he is... Josiah Christopher Rohman. He's my new best friend and right now he's sleeping in my bedroom. I'm starting to get the hang of this new sleep schedule we're on, but my wife is much better at it than I am. Like I said, i'm still without my laptop because the guys went to Finland and Austria and required the use of my computer. So when I get it back I'll be sure to post again. Thanks for all your prayers! God is good ;)

8 comments:

Holly said...

Aww! Congratulations! He's adorable!

andra said...

Congrats!
I'm so happy for you guys! Josiah is so adorable.
May God bless the Rohman family!!

much love.
andra

Jaime said...

Congratulations!
I love the name! ;)

Rockermom said...

Hey sweetie, you don't need to apologize. Thanks sooo much for posting the blog and the beautiful pic of Josiah Christopher, he is a handsome little fellow. I'm glad you are all doing well and getting the hang of parenthood- what an awesome feeling! Just curious,how is his hair???? Looking forward to lots of pics and stories.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Much love, be blessed!

Unknown said...

Chris - Wow! Josiah is a BEAUTIFUL baby! Hugs to you, Dominique, and that new little one.

Enjoy parenthood!

Piritta said...

Josiah is so cute! :)

I am a girl from Finland.
When I understood that you are not goint to show on the stage in Turku, I was very sad.. Maybe I was a little angry too.. :D

Later Pete told me why you didn't came to Finland. When I heard that you are daddy now I just smiled. :)
My first thought was: "That boy must be cute!"
Just like his father! ;)

Cherylyn. said...

:] precious! congratulations, Chris.... he is a handsome little wonder of a boy!

Rockermom said...

Hi sweetie

Hope you had a great 1st Thanksgiving as a dad. Just finished watching the latest podcast, you guys are tooo funny, thanks for sharing.

Much love, be blessed!