Wednesday, June 4, 2008

=w=

OK - a few thoughts before I get to bed. First I need to mention that if you have seen the new episode on sanctusreality then you've probably unnoticeably seen one of the greatest bass players of all time hanging out with us. His name is Adam Nitti. Look him up on youtube.

Second - Last week I went to a big box electronic store and asked the music manager if he would tell me how many of a certain blue looking CD had sold. I was curious beacause a few weeks prior I happened to notice that they were stocked up with like 25 cds! I looked again and now there were like 3 left. I wanted to know if they had actually sold or had been sent back. I mean - wouldn't you like to know too? So as I'm talking to the guy he casually says 'I bought that CD.' Surprised I said, 'Cool. Is it any good?' He said 'Yeah.' So that was cool. Turns out that this particular store is making about 37 bucks a week in profit off of sanctus real according to their computer. Then I started to think if that might be more than....

Third - I just realized tonight that weezer came out with a new record last week. Not sure If i'm going to buy it.

Fourth - I got my hair cut today and while talking to my hair dresser (is that a proper term or is it stylist) I realized I've never seen any of the Lord of the RIngs movies or Harry Potter movies - or the narnia movies. This could explain some things. Other than that though I think I'm a pretty normal guy. I mean I love chocolate cake.

goodnight ;)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I've only seen one of the Harry Potter movies, but as for the others, if you've read the books you're way better off. (I know, everybody says that about movies vs. books. Sorry.)

So if the store is selling that many of your cd's how much is Itunes making? That's where I got mine.

Ktmac said...

I'd go with the LOTR series. Almost as good as the books. The Harry Potter series leaves out way too much!

I hear there might be a concert at Cedar Creek in August . . . Any truth to that statement? I can't wait till you are in Holland! My whole family will be there: hubby, 2 yo, me & baby. Of course, since baby is in utero, it goes every where with me . . . it will learn to appreciate good music early! Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy. There really is nothing better!

nate said...

I have only heard the single release off the new weezer album. They kind of lost me for awhile there, but this new release waxes nostalgic of Pinkerton, my personal favorite, so while I won't buy it (cd's are no longer in my budget), I enjoy the tune a good deal.

katie said...

i'd agree with ktmac, the LOTR series are fantastic.
but thats really cool that the dude bought one of your guys' cds! sweet!
chocolate cake. ha.
now i'm off to youtube to look up adam nitti.

andra said...

heya Chris!

I also got 4 things to say:

first- i LOVE the new episode. It's awesome.

second- how could anybody not love that blue CD called "we need each other"?

third- we wanna see your new haircut haha.

forth- you started blogging more often and that's very good. keep bloggin', friend!

:)

Janae said...

Nice! Did you ever tell the guy that you are one of the guys from the band? :-)

I like chocolate cake, too! Devil's Food cake with milk chocolate frosting is really good! my husband, also named Chris, made it recently and it was sooo good! You should try it!

Rockermom said...

wow, this is a great blog, thanks for sharing and keep them coming. Cant wait to see you guys at Creation and see your new haircut.

Much love to you, your family and the guys.

Be blessed!

Cassie said...

Harry Potter, not such a big fan of- LOTR worth seeing..as is the narnia movies...

Jaime said...

:o You've never seen LotR or Narnia? Wow...
You definitely should. ;)

That's awesome about those blue cds! ;) LOL