Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Promise I'm Not...


Slacking. I know I haven't posted anything terribly great lately. Dominique and I did take a week long vacation in Florida last week though. Daytona Beach, and Orlando... Disney. That did involve a bit of slacking. But today I'm up to all sorts of fun stuff. Cleaning my shower, spraying for bugs, cutting grass, scrubbing my kitchen floor, fixing my pedal board wiring, fixing a clogged drain, you know the good stuff. Tomorrow we do leave for the weekend, so I'll be sure to blog some tasty timbits later. yum

4 comments:

andra said...

:)

Unknown said...

Hey Chris! We all need a vacation. Don't worry about not posting. But hey, while you're at it, I've got a clogged drain...

Rockermom said...

wow, that's a lot of housework, good husband :)

Well have a wonderful time in England then come back and post lots of pics, lol

Love you guys

Be blessed!

Rockermom

Keeli4Jesus said...

Hey Chris!
Awesome vacation, nothing like picking my home state. What day did you and your wife go to Disney?
I happened to be there last week as well. Next time, you both should stop by for dinner at my house- nothing like a free meal, right?
Well, hope to hear from you, and by the way- Rock for the Lord over in England, and have a blessed trip!
In Christ,
Kelly